Licensed to operate
- We are subject to the Entry and Participation criteria as determined by the Bank of Namibia, for which we have met all requirements to become a fully registered Payments Intermediary Service Provider.
- We are subject to AML and KYC laws, and we apply our checking seamlessly without infringing on our client, through our partner bank.
Data integrity and confidentiality
- Collexia is a fully independent entity, and as such we do not share data with any other entity, without express permission from the client.
- Our Merchant Agreement contains non-disclosure clauses, and we can provide an upfront NDA if required.
- Our servers are hosted independently in the cloud, through partnership with our service provider, Softsplice (Pty) Ltd, an SA based banking software company.
Since 2020, we have expanded our clientele to include forty merchants, settling hundreds of millions in value, and that number continues to grow.
News from all around the world, right here and updated daily